SSC Exam 2020 : Gujarati Bluprint Prashn patr parirup, Paper Style
GSEB Board Declared Blue print Paper style Prashn patr parirup For upcoming SSC Exam march 2020 for Gujarati subject.
Columbia University is one in all the world's most vital centers of analysis and at an equivalent time a particular and distinguished learning atmosphere for undergraduates and graduate students in several scholarly and professional fields. The University acknowledges the importance of its location in ny town and seeks to link its analysis and teaching to the immense resources of a good metropolis. It seeks to draw in a various and international school and student body, to support analysis and teaching on international problems, and to make tutorial relationships with several countries and regions. It expects all areas of the University to advance data and learning at the very best level and to convey the merchandise of its efforts to the planet.
GSEB Blueprint 2020: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHEB) has made certain changes in Blue Print, Paper Style and Sample Question Papers for std10th and 12th (science stream and General Stream). Therefore students here we are rendering you new pattern study material so that you can begin your preparation right now.
Brief Detail For English paper style Blue Print GSEB SSC Exam 2020
- Exam Body ::: Gujarat Secondary Education board
- Exam Date::: march 2020
- Category::: Paper Style, blu print, Model paper
- Subject::: Gujarati
- Standard::: SSC class 10th
Paper Style Blue print For SSC Exam Maths 2020
- Hetulaxi Prashno (Objective Questions )) :: 16 Questions :; 16 marks
- Very Short Answer Questions - VSA ::: 16 Questions :; 16 marks
- Short Answer Questions ::: 6 Questions :; 12 marks
- Long Answer Questions ::: 7 Questions :; 28 marks
- Essay type Questions ::: 1 Questions :; 8 marks
- Total Questions ::: 46 total: 80 marks
- time ::: 3 Hours,,, Total : 80 marks
SSC Exam 2020 Gujarati Marks Waitage Part wise::
- Gady vibhag :: 20 marks
- Pady vibhag :: 20 marks
- Vyakaran:: 20 marks
- Arthgrahan:: 20 marks